studio NetSouls offers multiple engagement models to meet diverse needs of global
clients. You can choose from any one the models below or a combination of them for
different phases of your project. We can work with you to customize a model to address
your specific need.
Effort based pricing or Time & Material
- In the Effort based pricing model, the project cost is a function of the total project
execution time and the corresponding resources deployed.
- This model is particularly useful in contexts where the projects are quite complex
and are prone to specification and design changes midstream.
- This model gives customer greater flexibility in terms of developing the project
specification on an ongoing basis and modifying the specifications based on the
changing market needs.
This option works for Clients who are concerned about progress in remote projects,
target-based payment schedules reinforce progress monitoring. It helps justify payment
based on achievable targets and visible progress reduces risks.
Project based pricing or Fixed bid
- A low risk option, which you can choose when the scope and specifications for the
projects are reasonably clear.
- We offer Project based pricing in domains wherein we have the expertise and also
have well defined estimation tools to determine the resource commitments.
- Our process optimization ensures reliability, predictability and optimized performance
of the projects to deliver on time, on budget, on target.